Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rylee bear

I don't have any kids of my own and my siblings don't have any either.  So when my cousin Tasha got pregnant I immediately told her that I wanted to be upgraded to aunt!  She of course had no problem with it, not that a title really matters but Tasha and I are more like sisters then cousins anyways. 

On August 28th of 2009, Rylee Ann was born.  She was without a doubt (no lie) the cutest baby I have ever laid eyes on (I know some close seconds)!  As she gets older she only gets cuter!

 Bear and I last Thanksgiving playing

My first gift to Rylee was a pink pair of Chuck Taylors (hey, I've got to teach her).  Now it's become a thing between her and I.  I will not let her parents or anyone else buy her Chucks.  She's on her 4th pair.  I told Tasha that I'll be buying her Chucks until she graduates college!  Last pair I bought her she was so excited she showed them off at day care the next day!  I can't wait until her and I can design them together!  I hope that this is what she has one day...


She turned two this year and I didn't get her chucks but I did get her pink cowboy boots....


So I'm grateful for Rylee bear, she can always put a smile on my face (even just through a picture) and I'm grateful for our Chuck Taylor bond.  I look forward to watching her grow up and spending more time with her in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment