Thursday, November 10, 2011

Best Case Scenario

Clifton had his wisdom teeth pulled yesterday.  His surgery was scheduled at 6:00, talk about early!  It didn't take long he was done and ready to go by 7:30.  I wasn't sure what to expect when he got out but there he was mouth full of gauze all smiles asking if I could take him to Denny's for breakfast! 
I get us back to Lewisville and stop at Walmart to drop off his prescription.  While I'm walking in I look at my phone and there is a text message from Clifton.  I saw him texting while I was driving, wasn't sure who he'd be texting so early, I guess it was me.  The text went something like this.  The doctor came in the room and asked who was with me and I said my girlfriend Dana.  He then asked, "Do you trust her" and I told him "sure."  He then asked are you sure she won't take advantage of you and I responded with "that's the best case scenario."  Haha!!  I'm so grateful for Clifton and his humor that I get to enjoy everyday.  He makes me laugh constantly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment