Thursday, November 10, 2011

Etta Face Side Note

I know I'm going to sound crazy and that's fine but sometimes I swear Etta (our cat) just "gets it" like she understands exactly what I say to her.  I had to go into the office today so I told Etta this morning that she was not to leave Clifton's side and she was to keep an eye on him.
So I asked Clifton later in the day if his "nurse" was taking good care of him and he said she hasn't left the bed except for when I get up she'll get up too and follow me. 
Now to some of you this may be normal for your cat/dog to do.  This isn't normal for Etta.  Etta isn't a lovey dovey cat in any way shape or form.  She doesn't cuddle, sit in your lap, like to be carried, or rub up against your leg.  She does her thing and you do yours.  So I know she got what I meant by keeping an eye on Clifton.
I'm grateful to my little assistance she did an excellent job today and I will be rewarding her with some treats this weekend.
Thanks Facey.

No comments:

Post a Comment