Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crock pot Sundays!

I've got two words for you, crock pot.  If you don't have a crock pot, then you need to stop reading, scratch that finish reading this post, then run out to the nearest Target, Walmart, Bed & Bath, William Senoma, where ever they sell one and buy one!  I promise you'll thank me for this!

I bought a crock pot a few years ago and I don't use it as often as I'd like but I'm changing that.  I recently stumbled upon a website called crock pot girls http://crockpotgirls.com/ which is full of recipes, tips, etc.  So now I've decided to begin having crock pot Sundays.  Every Sunday after breakfast I put a new recipe in the crock pot and let it cook all day, we then have if for dinner that night and usually Monday as well.  It makes Sunday's more relaxing and enjoyable as well as Monday's. 

I'm grateful for my crock pot and these girls for putting together this website and reminding me what's been sitting right in front of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment