Thursday, December 1, 2011

Complete

Clifton and I met through an online dating website (yup, you read that correctly) ONLINE!  I remember each of our dates in the first month, most of them to the point that I could tell you what I wore to each and probably what he did as well.  One of my favorite dates was the night he invited me over for dinner, he was cooking.  Talk about impressing a girl (any men out there reading this I'm straight up telling you what we like)!  He made us steaks with a home made wine sauce, potatoes and green beans.  While he cooked we had some wine and chatted and not only was the conversation enjoyable but it was funny, he had me in tears before I even had the chance to take a bite of food.  It was the best date I had ever been on!

In Pennsylvania

Clifton is simply amazing, he's a mixture of a little kid yet will hit you with something so profound and enlightening that it'll make you stop and think.  He's the most laid back person I've ever come across always going with the flow knowing things will work out, which I admire (I need to be more like this).  He's random and predictable, sincere and goofy, talented improvisor and cook.  He makes every day interesting and makes my world complete. 

Hanging out with good friends from DCH

 Every day I am grateful that I met Clifton I'm grateful that he is the one standing besides me on this journey called life because It wouldn't be the same without him! 


At the Dallas Comedy House's Homecoming Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment